Reproductive Rites is written by Sarah W. Whedon.
TagsAmerican Spiritualities babies birth blog blog carnival books breastfeeding Cherry Hill Seminary Contemporary Pagan Studies CPM CSA doula eating feminism food justice gender home birth invasive John Friend labor legislation locavore marriage Massachusetts midwifery midwives news parenting personal is political postpartum pregnancy privacy questions race rants research San Francisco science sexuality spirituality spiritual practice Starhawk survey teaching yoga
- Last chance -- #Goddess: Prehistory to Present course online (Masters or community level) w/ Chandra Alexandre. conta.cc/16dhHBN 4 days ago
- RT @childbirth: Welcome to the #LTM3 twitter chat. We’ll be discussing the results of the Listening to Mothers survey bit.ly/LTM-III 5 days ago
- Been considering taking a childbirth educator course. Which do you recommend and why? #childbirth #childbirtheducation #doula 5 days ago
- RT @BirthSwell: RT @rhrealitycheck: The United States has the highest infants' 1st-day death rate in the industrialized world. http://t.co/… 6 days ago
- RT @APIAHFpolicy: Please join a live twitter chat celebrating National Women's Health Week #NWHW w/ @MomsRising+@NWLC for #HerHealth tweetc… 6 days ago