Reproductive Rites is written by Sarah W. Whedon.
TagsAmerican Spiritualities babies birth blog blog carnival books breastfeeding Cherry Hill Seminary Contemporary Pagan Studies CPM CSA doula eating feminism food justice gender home birth invasive John Friend labor legislation locavore marriage Massachusetts midwifery midwives news parenting personal is political postpartum pregnancy privacy questions race rants research San Francisco science sexuality spirituality spiritual practice Starhawk survey teaching yoga
- Who's tried Kinsey Reporter? It's a global mobile survey platform to share and visualize anonymous data about sex. ow.ly/1WCN0J 13 hours ago
- A year ago today I gave birth at home to a perfect baby girl. That morning her dad, big sister, midwives, & good friends all welcomed her. 3 days ago
- In other news, I let the kid free-range a little further at the park today. 4 days ago
- I've been reading journal articles about informal breastmilk-sharing networks: yet another area where fear seems to drive policy. 4 days ago
- Last chance -- #Goddess: Prehistory to Present course online (Masters or community level) w/ Chandra Alexandre. conta.cc/16dhHBN 1 week ago